Last modified April 23, 2010
- Information we collect: The only personal information collected through this website that can identify you is information voluntarily submitted by you via the Request For Quote (RFQ) form (your name, your company name, email address, telephone number).
- Information usage: The information we collect from you via the RFQ form will be used only to process your RFQ and to facilitate any additional communications with you regarding that RFQ and/or any subsequent business between us.
- Protection of your information: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information when you request a quotation. These security measures include password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information. After you submit your RFQ, any information you have provided us is not stored on our web servers.
- Use of Web Beacons: Certain pages on this website may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons may allow authorized third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We may use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons. This information is subsequently used by us to improve our website and/or our services to our clients.
- Disclosure of information to outside parties: We do not share, sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include authorized third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing our clients, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any legal agreements to which we are a party or (iii) protect the rights, property, safety or other significant interests of Southwest Metrics, Inc. d/b/a AMCO Enterprises (AMCO), or others.
- Third party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website, or provide links from our website to other third party websites. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies, terms, and conditions. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content, activities, terms, conditions, or policies of these third parties and/or linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about our website and/or any third party websites linked herein. Please forward your feedback to our webmaster.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed at people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Conditions of Use: Please also review our Conditions of Use establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of this website.