Conditions of Use for This Website
Last modified April 23, 2010
- Please read these Conditions of Use carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Conditions of Use, do not use this website.
- All material included in this website is copyrighted, and is the property of Southwest Metrics, Inc. d/b/a AMCO Enterprises (AMCO). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- All material included in this website is intended for informational purposes only and does not represent advice for any particular application. Users should not act or refrain from acting on the information contained in this website without first independently verifying said information.
- AMCO makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website. AMCO expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from technical problems, inaccuracies, defects, errors (whether typographical or otherwise) omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and/or AMCO had been advised of the possibility of same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
- The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting loss or damage that may occur as a result of using this website, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and AMCO had been advised of the possibility of the same.
- AMCO does not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that can be accessed through this website and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such website.
- If any provision of these Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- AMCO’s omission to exercise any right under these Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by AMCO in writing.
- These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, USA and the user and AMCO agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Texas courts.